Tri-Wisdom strives to create a peaceful and progressive virtual village in a world full of turmoil. We aim to create a haven where all types of caregivers can heal, explore life, belong, feel supported, grow and thrive. We hope to provide a simplification system for each to simply rise above today’s overwhelming speed of life and life’s complexities, and to help others do the same for a better world. At the Tri-Wisdom Village, we Simply Rise and Simply Raise.
In keeping with the state of peace that Tri-Wisdom village strives to maintain, here are the rules for membership: Please
- Do not vent anger here. We ask that you leave all bad attitudes outside the village gate. Then enter. Walk into the village determined to Appreciate, Belong, & positively Contribute (ABC) to yourself and to others.
- Give only constructive feedback. All criticism must be sandwiched between two good things about the person or people or website (Tri-Wisdom). Follow the Rules below:
Give ALL feedback/self-reflect in three parts (Tri-Wisdom). Provide rationale.
Example 1: You/they need to
- Start doing (suggestion) _ because _
- Stop doing (a detrimental thing) __ because _
- Continue doing (wonderful thing they already do) __ because _