Tri-Wisdom strives to create a peaceful and progressive virtual village in a world full of turmoil. We aim to create a haven where all types of caregivers can heal, explore life, belong, feel supported, grow and thrive. We hope to provide a simplification system for each to simply rise above today’s overwhelming speed of life and life’s complexities, and to help others do the same. At the Tri-Wisdom Village, we hope to Simply Rise and Simply Raise others.
In keeping with the state of peace that Tri-Wisdom village strives to maintain, here are the rules for participation: Please
- Do not vent any anger here. We ask that you leave all bad attitudes outside the village gate. Then enter. Walk into the village determined to Appreciate, Belong, & positively Contribute (ABC) to your own and to others’ growth.
- Give only constructive feedback. All criticism must be sandwiched between two good things about the person or people or website (Tri-Wisdom). To do this remember to:
Tri-Wisdom and provide rationale for each feedback or self-reflection in three parts:
Example 1: You or they need to
- Start doing (your suggestion) _ because _
- Stop doing (an observed detrimental action or attitude) __ because _
- Continue doing (a wonderful thing they already do) __ because _